Collection of Personal Information
- Device Information
- Purpose of data collection: load the Site accurately for you and perform analysis of Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of data collection: Collected automatically when you access our site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags or pixels .
- Disclosure for Commercial Purposes: Shared with our handler Shopify, and with Google LLC and Meta Ads, Inc.
- Personal information collected: web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Information on orders placed
- Purpose of data collection: to provide you with products or services to fulfill our contract, process your payment information, arrange for shipping and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, monitor our orders for potential risk or fraud and, when in agreement with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of Data Collection: collected from your orders, and from your login profile.
- Disclosure for Commercial Purposes: shared with our handler Shopify, and with Google LLC and Meta Ads, Inc.
- Personal Information Collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number).
- Information for customer support
- Purpose of data collection: marketing, communication, brand awareness, customer engagement, pre- and post-sales support.
- Source of Data Collection: collected directly from you, and from your direct contacts for Customer Care.
Sharing of personal information
We share your personal information with our service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to manage and operate our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy .
- We may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
- We use Shopify Audiences to help us show ads on other websites with our advertising partners to shoppers who have shopped with other Shopify merchants and who may also be interested in what we have to offer. We also share information about your use of the Site, your purchases, and the email address associated with your purchases with Shopify Audiences, through which other Shopify merchants may make offers that may be of interest to you.
- We use Meta Ads/Facebook to help us show advertisements to users who have visited or purchased our site.
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliancel opt-out door at: https://optout.aboutads.info/ .
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide you with our services, which include: offering products for sale, processing your payments, shipping and fulfilling your order, and keeping you updated on new products, services and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information based on the following legal bases and assumptions:
- Your consent;
- The execution of the contract existing between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To carry out a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our Shopify processor uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision making include:
- Temporary blacklist of IP addresses associated with failed repeat transactions. This blacklist persists for a limited number of hours.
- Temporary blacklist of credit cards associated with blacklisted IP addresses. This blacklist persists for a limited number of days.
If you are located in the EEA, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, to transfer it to a new service and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us via the contact information above.
Your personal information will initially be processed in Ireland and then transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify's GDPR white paper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.||2y|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.||24h|
|_shopify_country||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|_shopify_m||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||1y|
|_shopify_tm||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||30min|
|_shopify_tw||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||2w|
|_storefront_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.||1min|
|c||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|cart_currency||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.||2w|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.||2w|
|cart_ver||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||4w|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|dynamic_checkout_shown_on_cart||Used in connection with checkout.||30min|
|hide_shopify_pay_for_checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|keep_alive||Used in connection with buyer localization.||2w|
|master_device_id||Used in connection with merchant login.||2y|
|previous_step||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|remember_me||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.||20y|
|shopify_pay||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|shopify_pay_redirect||Used in connection with checkout.||30 minutes, 3w or 1y depending on value|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.||2y|
|tracked_start_checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|checkout_one_experiment||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|_landing_page||Track landing pages.||2w|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages.||2w|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.||30min|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.||30min|
|_shopify_ga||Shopify and Google Analytics.||session|
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please note that removing or blocking cookies may negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser's "Tools" or "Preferences" menu. Further information on how to change your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies is available in your browser's help file or via sites such as: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Also, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent us from sharing information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, follow the instructions in the “Behavioral Advertising” section above.
Do not track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and use practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
As set out above, if you wish to make a complaint, please contact us by email or post using the details provided in the 'Contact' section above.
Last update: 07 September 2023